226_lj_RAJU I DID IT !!!!!

Started by RAJU
15/06/2009 03:16
Page 2 of 2
Funksta 19/06/2009 09:35

Originally posted by teco
Omg you registered to xj 07/06/06 and you did 226 lj block on 06/15/09? So it took like 3(or more) years to jump 226 block. That's pretty nice.

ahahah. you think that he geeked this jump 3 years? - no.

stRunF19/06/2009 09:47

omfg =)))
i thought first time that it's noduck with m4 or smthing :/

ehlak20/06/2009 01:51

whats the point of this shit?.. retard.

RAJU20/06/2009 02:43

that ure fag

remake20/06/2009 12:30(edited 20/06/2009 12:32)

http://kreedz.pri.ee/longjumps.php, take a look. And RAJU ur posts are hilarious, like somebody shat up your mouth and now you can't say anything..

RAJU20/06/2009 13:08

lol..

opa20/06/2009 15:01

retard, nothing else to say

RAJU20/06/2009 15:46

i luv u 2

scimmy4cs20/06/2009 16:27

everyone loves raju <3

yYy.Je PR@BR@20/06/2009 22:56

not bad , but joke is old

SeedD20/06/2009 23:02

i'm too lazy to dl this demo, so wut's that joke?


I <3 my uber bad english <3

Om121/06/2009 17:43

this is the reason I hardly play cs anymore

lagster mapper26/06/2009 04:35

Originally posted by RAJU
hazard but ure guy who dont have girlfriend :(


this has been done 100 times before and is pretty average if your honestly trying to get laughs.

as for the 'girlfriend' joke. wow, lol just quit man.

Mews.26/06/2009 08:21

Originally posted by Seed :D
i'm too lazy to dl this demo, so wut's that joke?


I <3 my uber bad english <3


What map is that in your comment?

remake26/06/2009 11:24

Originally posted by Mews.
Originally posted by Seed :D
i'm too lazy to dl this demo, so wut's that joke?


I <3 my uber bad english <3


What map is that in your comment?


kz_man_redrock's minimap..

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.