drop_bhopljs

Started by owned
16/06/2009 03:53
Page 1 of 1
owned16/06/2009 03:53(edited 16/06/2009 03:57)

I got bored, so I quickly put together a map for drop bhopljs

Units: 230-260
Map Size: 1.67mb (459kb compressed)
32 spawns, yeah.

Screens: http://kzemo.com/xj/drop_bhopljs0000.bmp http://kzemo.com/xj/drop_bhopljs0001.bmp http://kzemo.com/xj/drop_bhopljs0002.bmp

Download: http://kzemo.com/xj/drop_bhopljs.rar

Textures from: Wal-mart

Pieshels mapper16/06/2009 07:21

Those screens are bigger than map itself xD
Shouldn't you make bigger heightdifference? like 128 units or more?

Ever1x16/06/2009 07:59

Originally posted by Pieshels
Those screens are bigger than map itself xD

bmp rox! Looked only on SS and i can say, It's almost cube and not enough details! :)

Timmycakes mapper16/06/2009 08:38

i still to this day do NOT understand ur avatar! what did u DO?! u were like flyin and gettin flinged and stuff!

but i didnt try the map hehe but ermm the textures look like ones ive seen in oldy old maps (i suggest shoppin for ur textures at sharper image D: ). its a bit cubey too.

owned16/06/2009 12:31

lol, i'll raise the height. don't see why the map needs detail though :p

and @timmy, de_rats, if you go into the water bucket and under the sponge, hold your use key and hold back and spin your mouse, you'll fly through the corner of the bucket.

perd0 mapper17/06/2009 14:32(edited 17/06/2009 14:33)

Sorry, but it looks very boring :) Play more with textures and add more details and also change the sky texture.

owned17/06/2009 15:58

Thanks :D

scimmy4cs17/06/2009 22:28

Sorry 2 disappoint you but those textures makes me to sleep :-/ Something random should be added to this map. Really man looks booring

Funksta 17/06/2009 22:44

imo you should do a jungle theme.. I mean, change the textures to rock & grass, then add some models & sounds. I think it would be better then and peoples like Scimmy won't fall asleep

owned18/06/2009 12:30

Well in the case of Scimmy falling asleep I must change something.

perd0 mapper18/06/2009 14:25

Originally posted by owned
Well in the case of Scimmy falling asleep I must change something.


+1

.. but, the number textures of lj distance are rly nice :] i like them

pLaguE^18/06/2009 17:05

i dont think this map was supposed to be based on amazing textures and detail.

good map owned :)

owned18/06/2009 18:21

thanks plaguee, lol, finally somebody realized :p

@perdo: I made the number textures through PHP :D

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.