r_detailtextures 1/0

Started by humlE
16/06/2009 19:29
Page 1 of 1
humlE16/06/2009 19:29(edited 28/11/2010 20:47)

Hello
I am a quiet and calm moviemaker, and thought I little of using the so-called high-detailed textures, such as Epilepsy's.

The problem is that I simply can not get the command "r_detailtextures" to show up in-game? I have tried reinstalling CS numerous times, and I've tried to get my mate's cstrike folder (the r_detailtextures works just perfect for him for some reason).

I have also heard rumors that it was "locked" - which is not consistent with my mates r_detailtextures which is working.

PROOF:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9083/bugproblem.jpg

Anybody have any ideas how to fixe it? :)

thanks already
humlE

kaynerecord holder16/06/2009 20:05

doesnt work for me either, i putted it in my userconfig :)

humlE16/06/2009 22:46

Originally posted by kayne
doesnt work for me either, i putted it in my userconfig :)


I think I did it right, but it didn't really help me :( Damnit.

qweek17/06/2009 03:03

dont use detailtextures imo, looks ugly :/

boom.dll17/06/2009 08:17

r_detailtexturessupported 1 in userconfig.cfg

if you dont have one, create it.

mJauZ^28/11/2010 19:41

Extension limit must be turned of from graphich card settings.
Just thought it bump for people that have this problem :)

Nukk01/12/2010 14:40(edited 01/12/2010 14:44)

i dont understand reply "not use detailtextures"

rK01/12/2010 15:34

Originally posted by Nukk
i dont understand reply "not use detailtextures"

they look gay and you shouldtn use them. use means to turn them on the value "1".

Charly.0s01/12/2010 18:10

they look gay and you shouldtn use them. use means to turn them on the value "1".


depends on maps/textures/taste maybe?

rK01/12/2010 23:54

Originally posted by Charly.0s
they look gay and you shouldtn use them. use means to turn them on the value "1".


depends on maps/textures/taste maybe?

I just explained what qweek wanted to say. not my opinion

Charly.0s03/12/2010 11:06

oh, ok =)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.