who can rescue my LJ & CJ

Started by lh_csevil
18/06/2009 14:27
Page 1 of 1
lh_csevil18/06/2009 14:27

I do 248 stats more or less now with 4 strafes and fail CJ.

Once in March, I passed 250 by doing LJ 251 stats and CJ 257 stats with 6 strafes, then I changed my cheap mouse into G1. Now I can't update my own records. 3 months have gone, and I made no progress. Is it really hard to do 252, 253 n 254. what did you guys do for improving your LJ n CJ records?

aftermatch-_-18/06/2009 15:30

i use to do my cj with razer copperhead wich was a nightmare, was so fucking uncomfortable, i bought g5 + new keyboard and i was pleased with the results,but my cj and are gone now too.

remake18/06/2009 16:47

wrong forum

the fucks an g1?
well, theres ur problem

lh_csevil04/07/2009 07:21

u mean G1 is not good for kz?

lagster mapper05/07/2009 19:38

i dont know anything about the G1 man, but i assume it has more DPI than your cheap mouse so pump up the DPI and keep praccing.

i went from a copperhead to a g5 to a g9 which i hated so went back to g5 and now im using g9 again which i HOPE to get used to, you just have to get used to it and practice! ~_~

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.