Cropping 1280x720 avisynth?

Started by humlE
22/06/2009 02:47
Page 1 of 1
humlE22/06/2009 02:47

Trying to get good results with meGUI.
I just watched s0nkite's tutorial.
He said that I should contact somebody else to get to know this;

I need to crop 1280x720 avisynth thingy, what do I type instead of Crop(0,4,-0,-4)?


humlE,
thanks in advance

boom.dll22/06/2009 09:15

just delete the crop part.....
s0nkite used it cuz he captured in 1024x768 and cropped the movie to 800x600....
if you capture your movie in 1280x720 you dont need to crop it..........

delete the line and its should be ok...

humlE22/06/2009 11:09

Originally posted by boom.dll
just delete the crop part.....
s0nkite used it cuz he captured in 1024x768 and cropped the movie to 800x600....
if you capture your movie in 1280x720 you dont need to crop it..........

delete the line and its should be ok...


tha-tha-tha-THANKS boom! :):)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.