SerializeRMF() v2.2 tried to load a file v0.0

24/06/2009 09:34
Page 1 of 1
Žaidėjas132424/06/2009 09:34(edited 24/06/2009 09:35)

I was compiling my map when electricity went off for 1 sec. So it made my pc to restart. When pc was on i tried to open my rmf file but this error came out : Oops! SerializeRMF() v2.2 tried to load a file v0.0. Aborting.

I googled it to check why it happen. I found that this is shown then your map was made with prefabs which were made in diffrend map editor programs/versions, but im sure i didnt used more than 1.

Any solutions how i can open my .rmf file ?

dEMolite mapper24/06/2009 10:01

open select *.map file instead of the rmf file.
works fine with corrupted rmf files.

Žaidėjas132424/06/2009 12:48

and how to make from .rmf to .map ? i only got .rmf

dEMolite mapper24/06/2009 22:13

compiling is working only with map file, so before you are compiling you are pressing the expert to map button or export all.

but now your rmf file is corrupted you need to open the mapfile instead of the rmf file.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.