7 Wonders map competition

Started by uffo.
24/06/2009 10:45
Page 1 of 1
uffo.24/06/2009 10:45

Hello XJ, I've just remembered that not a long time ago, 7 wonders map competition was started or at least publicated. I wonder, did anybody made at least one map or we've forgotten about that? Or maybe I missed something and the competition is closed? Somebody, explain please

mYmqONE24/06/2009 12:11

yeah I was also wondering about this, maybe admins know smthng M.O

Fliborecord holder Tournament #224/06/2009 12:57

Originally posted by uffo.
Hello XJ, I've just remembered that not a long time ago, 7 wonders map competition was started or at least publicated. I wonder, did anybody made at least one map or we've forgotten about that? Or maybe I missed something and the competition is closed? Somebody, explain please


I don't think the competition has closed, but I know that at least one guy is making a map :) And it's a great one!

I found the newspost: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.1009

1st of May...

mtoboiii8000 mapper24/06/2009 13:55

like anyone took part in this competition... The themes were either ugly or uber hard to realise...

pLaguE^27/06/2009 07:19

how bout the modern world, seems easier to realize wut ur gonna be making

opa27/06/2009 07:28

yea i wanted to participate but after facing the first wonder i stopped cause this theme is way too hard. i think someone like radon/chrizzy/mto/zengal could make this

DiDo-Grecord holder27/06/2009 08:47

I think no one submited and they closed it :E

dEMolite mapper01/07/2009 20:03(edited 01/07/2009 20:03)

yes none has submit anything :/

opa01/07/2009 22:18

haha xD make a better theme now, then even i will try

Ever1x01/07/2009 23:43

Originally posted by opa
haha xD make a better theme now, then even i will try

oTcHeTo02/07/2009 02:14

name sounds intriguing

beyOnd02/07/2009 02:27

yea you are right...

Pieshels mapper06/07/2009 20:30

Originally posted by dEMolite
yes none has submit anything :/


yet...

Ever1x07/07/2009 02:44

Originally posted by Pieshels
Originally posted by dEMolite
yes none has submit anything :/


yet...

are u making one? :)

DiDo-Grecord holder07/07/2009 08:33

someone told me that pieshels is working on it :)

boom.dll07/07/2009 08:34

the deadline was 1`st of may........... wtf?!

Pieshels mapper07/07/2009 12:40

oh come on, it was like 1,5 months, theme is really hard...
And I'm too lazy to work 24/7...
But maybe you'll see something "like" one of the wonders... :P

opa09/07/2009 17:30

i'm just wondering how will hanging gardens/pyramid look like

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.