Demo script

Started by elvis.record holder
24/06/2009 20:35
Page 1 of 1
elvis.record holder24/06/2009 20:35

I've heard you guys have a demo script, its makes it alot easier for you to make a demo release.
Can you share that script or send a guide for how to make one of those and how to use it?
Kzsca and kzfr uses it to and I need one too or else I'll have to wrok 2 hours for a 20 demos release :X

theL0w^24/06/2009 21:36

kzru uses it too. but its only for kzru crew. :)

SchlumPF24/06/2009 22:11

learn to create php scripts and learn about e107, then you will be able to create such a script. honestly, there is no reason for a programmer to publish everything he made nor to help everyone though asking does not hurt :P

elvis.record holder25/06/2009 10:37

I can't php and It's not that easy like you say, only because you already know it...
It's alot of blabla that makes my brain hurt :p
Is there any program for php because it doesn't look so easy.
Can you make my on of those scripts schlumpf? <3

dEMolite mapper25/06/2009 10:45(edited 25/06/2009 10:46)

some of the national communities asked XJ for the script. but after som years some of them got scripters or some of them learned it to expand it or to wright their own.

maybe i will wright a public e107 plugin, when i get more time.

elvis.record holder25/06/2009 10:48

nice, but could I have that script too?
Or it's private now ?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.