how to warme up?

Started by SeeHow
25/06/2009 15:01
Page 2 of 2
Pulsar!27/06/2009 08:45

Just masurbate a bit with high tempo before the bhoping.. It might help..

uffo.27/06/2009 11:36

Originally posted by Pulsar!
Just masurbate a bit with high tempo before the bhoping.. It might help..

silly boy ;DDDDDD

JAy27/06/2009 20:46

i'd have to agree with omilo.. just play some good music and relax.. or listen to moxx be a retard in vent always works

R3GULAToR27/06/2009 22:31

i have to disagree with jay and omilo . when mox is being a retard in vent he fucks up my jumps by making me laugh or makes me jumpw hen he yells either way fucks up my runs

Om128/06/2009 04:41

I have never been on ventrilo with moxx, but I have countless times fuck up my run cuz I can't stop laughing at the ventrilo guys xD
<3 Ventrilo <3

pLaguE^28/06/2009 05:19

"Pat, are u as fat as a bitch?"

Funksta 28/06/2009 06:38

wear clothes :)

DreamX^_x29/06/2009 10:35

Originally posted by qewi
I'm actually doing the opposite to Flibo. I strafe like a complete maniac, trying to get about 12-13 strafes on a longjump, don't care about sync. After a few minutes, I try doing like 7 strafes again and it feels like I'm doing 3 strafes. Feels so damn easy to strafe afterwards =D

Same here faxity, but some days I jump good, others I don't. For me that has nothing to do with how much I've played.


+1 :D i do almost the same but i cant do 13 strafes :P

waplet29/06/2009 11:47

i cant even do 8 strafes :D

Avatar01/07/2009 23:35

i go 250ljblock, 240bhopblock or 260 cjblock 4 warmup, and after 10 minutes i start to geek the hard blocks :)

RAJU02/07/2009 01:24

well we're not pros :D:D:D , i did the same when i had my old strafes :D

oTcHeTo02/07/2009 02:07(edited 02/07/2009 02:08)

Edit : oh hai by teh yaw
I'm actually not warming up when I play , either you can strafe or you can't about the bhoping part , well you can pretty much time it by listening to your bhops

CrazZzed02/07/2009 11:24

best way to warm up is to go and play a hard map, when my strafes r shit ill go and geek sandblock2 or mineblock same goes for bhops go play a hard map so when u come back to the map u wana play ur style will b used to the harder map and will most likely make u beta on the map

chrizZo02/07/2009 12:22

Originally posted by omilo
Don't KZ much now days but when I did, I always warmed up with CSDM + music. Then music and record mode! Or hearing moxx being a retard in vent....


yes.

Warmup is an excuse to suck ;)
You pwn first, next and the end.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.