[moved] Searching for LJstats... for uberstat

Started by Grrr
26/06/2009 12:45
Page 1 of 1
Grrr26/06/2009 12:45

Hi, I'm searching for some accurate ljstats plugin which shows LJ/CJ/MCJ/bhop/WJ stats with unlegal settings (like developer 1 , fps_max 200 , aa100) and also display the stats with high pre and very long distance (for example 311.9 pre for scout, over 400 maxspeed and 290-350 distance).
I already got some version which works with unlegal settings and shows stats on these techniques, but when I do some uberstats it doesn't display :( and even SchlumPF's plugin doesn't show my stats everytime.

waplet26/06/2009 13:18

Want to check how much jump with scripts?

Kureno26/06/2009 14:30(edited 26/06/2009 14:31)

Contact me IchWill, i have what you searching for ;) :P

kielorz27/06/2009 07:26

you can try to disable protection in SchlumPF's Stats or use Lt.RAT's jump_info pack

DiDo-Grecord holder27/06/2009 08:56

woot I need this too :D

NFS27/06/2009 11:30(edited 16/07/2009 15:35)

hmm ive got it w8

xPaw mapper27/06/2009 14:38

use kz stats

dLx27/06/2009 16:11

Originally posted by IchWill
and even SchlumPF's plugin doesn't show my stats everytime.


I guess he tried kzstats already. :)

dAmer27/06/2009 23:14

kz stats isnt arccurate over 270s.

SchlumPF27/06/2009 23:53

kz stats uses the same calculation formula like numbs or lt.rats old ljstats jsut with a small correction of edark so it should be always accurate.

xPaw mapper28/06/2009 11:24

Originally posted by dAmer
kz stats isnt arccurate over 270s.

You fail. noob.

NFS05/07/2009 12:13

Originally posted by dAmer
kz stats isnt arccurate over 270s.


over 275.9 *

dAmer05/07/2009 23:45

idk whats the limit. anyway with like 280 jumps it can give like 310 stats when changing lj max it shows.

dLx10/07/2009 13:26

Hm my bad , I think you can edit the .sma of kzstats at

#define MAXDISTANCE 275.0

add like 350.0 :)

SchlumPF10/07/2009 15:06

omg someone who viewed the source!!! gj :)

Grrr14/07/2009 17:34

hm so there's no limits about the prestrafe and the maxspeed right (at SchlumPF's plugin) ? :p

NFS16/07/2009 15:33

ich use this plugin ive used it alot when im scripting =)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o6tw4n

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.