Demolyser Problem

Started by mighTY
26/06/2009 14:59
Page 1 of 1
mighTY26/06/2009 14:59

Hello!
I've created a community where some people make demos and submit them.. So i check them with Demolyser for settings and fps. Everything was perfect.But one day (today) I opened Demolyser and when i clicked "Load" it just quit Demolyser... I restarted my computer and tried again but no effect.. Please help! What i Have to do?

kafds29/06/2009 05:51

I recommend that you remove the program and redownload it, that is the ultimate solution and I am pretty convinced that it will do the trick if nothing else will.

Also if you've changed your operating system to something else, for example Vista, it might have an effect on its functioning capabilities.

If you don't find any solution at all, I recommend you download FPS Death which is a similar program; it will tell you the FPS on each frame and the settings of the demo. (if you suspect that someone is using slowmotion hack, I advice you to contact eDark/thopa or someone else who might have knowledge of how to check a demo for hacks)

P.S. I'd love to have a link to the community you mentioned. :)

eDark29/06/2009 18:30

a faster and simpler demo checker will be released this week. And it will show the record time on every map from the record demo list.
And i wouldn t recommend to use fps-death anymore since the program is outdated and isn t working properly on vista.

mighTY29/06/2009 23:04

eDark looking forward to the new demo checker ^^

elITe^30/06/2009 23:46

Really nice to hear. Looking forward to it <3

Trinitron09/07/2009 09:29(edited 15/07/2009 12:39)

please, opitimize fps-death for windows 7.
this program for windows 7 very much brakes.
i start fps-death from w7 and... error: not found d3drm.dll file
ok, i download this file is official site d3drm.dll (lol) and start program, work is ok, but.... slow slow slow works.

update (15.07.09): huh, good luck eDark to kcac code. :)

theL0w^09/07/2009 14:32

w7 sucks anyway...

eDark09/07/2009 19:46(edited 14/07/2009 17:31)

coding is finished and i m currently adding all the maps
since there are quiet a few it ll take about 2-3 weeks
after that i ll release it here
(ofc it ll work perfectly on vista/w7)

maps added: 13.89%

Update (07.14.): I m currently too busy with coding on kcac so i ll have to pause the map updating for 2 weeks ...

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.