game doesn't run fluently.. strange prob

Started by BooLiSH
26/06/2009 17:53
Page 1 of 1
BooLiSH26/06/2009 17:53(edited 26/06/2009 17:58)

The topic sux, but I didn't know how to describe the problem.

Nowaydays, when i start my server, i always have to do this:
bind key "stop;record xxx"
why? not because i record protricks, but because i can't play otherwise

once when i started cs/a map I noticed that whenever i jump on blocks >70units (not only hj-blocks, but general climbing as well) my game goes crazy and i can't strafe anymore, my movements are just messed up while i'm in the air.
It feels very similar to when you try to climb/bhop with low fps/ during an fps drop - you just cannot.

First thing I wanted to do was to record a demo and to show it to you, but as soon as I start recording this shit disappears and the game runs perfectly.
wtf? W/e I ignored it and played with the bind command since then.

10min ago I played excavation and went into the minimap room -> wtf my strafes feel messed up, although i have my bind turned on and i cannot do the bhopline.
I started another map and it feels gay as well

Any suggestions?

edit:
1. although I sux this i surely not a question of skill
2. when i get these problems the fps is still constant @about 100 (due to the netgraph)

Yannou01/07/2009 00:11

have you checked cpu usage?
Hard disk usage while playing ?

opa01/07/2009 00:31

very strange :O it's like on risk_compound yea? my pc shows 99fps there but it's clearly not true :\

BooLiSH02/07/2009 00:51(edited 02/07/2009 00:51)

Originally posted by opa
very strange :O it's like on risk_compound yea? my pc shows 99fps there but it's clearly not true :\


yes quite similar...

@yannou: i dunno how it should be really my computers fault, as i said it's always on HJs/high areas.. i don't see a connection.. and why does it disappear when recording

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.