[LOCK IT PLEASE !!!] New map project

Started by kzF`crack
28/06/2009 02:09
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
kzF`crack28/06/2009 02:09(edited 28/06/2009 02:54)

Hello,

I'm started to work on a new climb map, now I've learned a new techniques in it and I hope you will like the views :)

I'm thinking on a name of the map, so if someone got ideas for name, can suggest me ;p


http://kreedz.dinkov.biz/maps/newProject/1.PNG
http://kreedz.dinkov.biz/maps/newProject/2.PNG
http://kreedz.dinkov.biz/maps/newProject/3.PNG
http://kreedz.dinkov.biz/maps/newProject/4.PNG

boom.dll28/06/2009 02:10

kzsca_dawn

Acelamb28/06/2009 02:11

This map looks entertaining, I'll try it out when I'm back from Greece ;)

kzF`crack28/06/2009 02:11

What you mean with "kzsca_dawn" ? I never got played that map...

Funksta 28/06/2009 04:38

Originally posted by kzF`crack
What you mean with "kzsca_dawn" ? I never got played that map...

ye, sure.. Download it and play it then..

niel28/06/2009 13:02

map looks interesting

has finished?

maegnus mapper28/06/2009 15:52(edited 28/06/2009 15:53)

Wally -> http://www.telefragged.com/wally/downloads.shtml

You should also learn how to make/edit your own textures. That's what i did with my map. None of the textures in kzsca_dawn had been used in a map before.

Also, it looks like it's to dark.

remake28/06/2009 16:22

Originally posted by kzF`crack
What you mean with "kzsca_dawn" ? I never got played that map...


You've never played that map before and you extract textures out of it? lolz

kzF`crack28/06/2009 17:20

lol no... I've see these textures in kz_pit.

and that thread must be locked...

opa28/06/2009 20:15

crack, just replace textures, make different lightning and voila! cause your map looks good, put some work in it and it'll be nice :)

DiDo-Grecord holder28/06/2009 20:36

Originally posted by Funksta
Originally posted by kzF`crack
What you mean with "kzsca_dawn" ? I never got played that map...

ye, sure.. Download it and play it then..

Its the same :E
btw magenus U have a failure in your map u typed the map name kzca_dawn =D

st0ka29/06/2009 15:07(edited 29/06/2009 15:10)

Hello, break4y! Up for some copying/stealing again? I've coded an action emulator it might make it easier to copy since it's all automatic and you can even set a wait time before attempting another copying. It's a quite useful program but I think you've already coded one in _html/php_ since you're a pretty skilled coder as well. Plain architecture, no atmosphere. Have a good day!

Funksta 29/06/2009 15:13

Originally posted by st0ka
Hello, break4y! Up for some copying/stealing again? I've coded an action emulator it might make it easier to copy since it's all automatic and you can even set a wait time before attempting another copying. It's a quite useful program but I think you've already coded one in _html/php_ since you're a pretty skilled coder as well. Plain architecture, no atmosphere. Have a good day!

Good morning st0ka.

opa29/06/2009 17:38

Originally posted by st0ka
Hello, break4y! Up for some copying/stealing again? I've coded an action emulator it might make it easier to copy since it's all automatic and you can even set a wait time before attempting another copying. It's a quite useful program but I think you've already coded one in _html/php_ since you're a pretty skilled coder as well. Plain architecture, no atmosphere. Have a good day!

what the fuck?...

DiDo-Grecord holder29/06/2009 18:38

haha st0ka ftw :)

Funksta 29/06/2009 19:47

Originally posted by kzF`crack
I'm thinking on a name of the map, so if someone got ideas for name, can suggest me ;p


I'd suggest kzsca_dawn2 or kz_pit2

kzF`crack30/06/2009 17:41

I suggest you just kill your self.

remake30/06/2009 17:45

Originally posted by Funksta
I'd suggest kzsca_dawn2 or kz_pit2

win

Originally posted by kzF`crack
I suggest you just kill your self.

fail

opa30/06/2009 22:46(edited 30/06/2009 22:47)

Originally posted by kzF`crack
I suggest you just kill your self.

you could just answer "oh cmon dont be so sarcastic ill remake this map a bit". now u fail

omilo02/07/2009 19:13

LOCKED due to request.

Page 1 of 1