Avatar 2 Demos on de_survivor

Started by Avatar
28/06/2009 11:52
Page 2 of 2
zyllEE29/06/2009 01:02

Originally posted by Funksta
Lol, you guys should be rating the look and such, not constructing some pyramid.

The 3D text looked really great, thought I didn't like the font. Also the other edit were good. I'm waiting more movies from this guy.

That's what I did, ginger. I think the 3D shiz was amazing;]

elfeN29/06/2009 01:30

Originally posted by jаss0n
Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by WEMERAFOSHO
Originally posted by SiMen.alex
Originally posted by pLaguEE
Originally posted by th3 Lolz
Originally posted by RAJU
Originally posted by f0cus
Originally posted by kimbie
Originally posted by i r zyllEE
Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by ShNzZ
amazing

amazing

pyramid

not.stop it

thexdvl29/06/2009 01:42

Dope movie 5/5 Sweet ass jumps, so fucking awesome editing. I only wish that was longer...

Cola^29/06/2009 06:42

gj.

cahz0r Tournament #329/06/2009 12:14

Originally posted by elfeN
Originally posted by jаss0n
Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by WEMERAFOSHO
Originally posted by SiMen.alex
Originally posted by pLaguEE
Originally posted by th3 Lolz
Originally posted by RAJU
Originally posted by f0cus
Originally posted by kimbie
Originally posted by i r zyllEE
Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by ShNzZ
amazing

amazing

pyramid

not.stop it

boom.dll29/06/2009 13:01

gj ava <3

spam FTW

WarOO729/06/2009 14:07

Originally posted by cAhz0r
Originally posted by elfeN
Originally posted by jаss0n
Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by WEMERAFOSHO
Originally posted by SiMen.alex
Originally posted by pLaguEE
Originally posted by th3 Lolz
Originally posted by RAJU
Originally posted by f0cus
Originally posted by kimbie
Originally posted by i r zyllEE
Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by ShNzZ
amazing

amazing

pyramid

not.stop it

theddy29/06/2009 14:15

Originally posted by WarOO7
Originally posted by cAhz0r
Originally posted by elfeN
Originally posted by jаss0n
Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by WEMERAFOSHO
Originally posted by SiMen.alex
Originally posted by pLaguEE
Originally posted by th3 Lolz
Originally posted by RAJU
Originally posted by f0cus
Originally posted by kimbie
Originally posted by i r zyllEE
Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by ShNzZ
amazing

amazing

pyramid

not.stop it

Icetiger29/06/2009 14:22

Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by WarOO7
Originally posted by cAhz0r
Originally posted by elfeN
Originally posted by jаss0n
Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by WEMERAFOSHO
Originally posted by SiMen.alex
Originally posted by pLaguEE
Originally posted by th3 Lolz
Originally posted by RAJU
Originally posted by f0cus
Originally posted by kimbie
Originally posted by i r zyllEE
Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by ShNzZ
amazing

amazing

pyramid

not.stop it

st0ka29/06/2009 14:59(edited 29/06/2009 15:01)

Rofl 10min 30secs??? Hahahaha... I've exported AfterBurn fractal cloud filling in 720p filling the entire screen as .rpf sequence (with Alpha channel). It's was 8 secs long, 90 fps and it took 9h 45mins on my old PC which had Sempron working at 1,5GHz. Even with VRay assigned renderer it's still quite impossible, no matter the anti-aliasing filter or the lighting... Putting that aside, the movie was good though I'm not a big fan of "shorties". That last transition kind of ruined the cool effect of the 3d text and the shadow was way too strong compared to the background and the actual transparency of the text itself.
P.S. I'm not cool enough to quote the "pyramid" so I'll pass on that.

chrizZo29/06/2009 21:47

Please stop the spam now. The next guy, that will go on quoting all others will get a warning.

opa29/06/2009 21:54

nice pyramid :)

NexxusSXJ30/06/2009 00:04(edited 30/06/2009 01:25)

Originally posted by Icetiger
Originally posted by theddy
Originally posted by WarOO7
Originally posted by cAhz0r
Originally posted by elfeN
Originally posted by jаss0n
Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by WEMERAFOSHO
Originally posted by SiMen.alex
Originally posted by pLaguEE
Originally posted by th3 Lolz
Originally posted by RAJU
Originally posted by f0cus
Originally posted by kimbie
Originally posted by i r zyllEE
Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by ShNzZ
amazing

amazing

pyramid

not.stop it

amazing


First warning for spamming. /chrizZo

RAJU30/06/2009 00:08

iiiinjoi ur warning

Funksta 30/06/2009 01:36

I guess he wanted the warning.. :E

remake30/06/2009 02:01(edited 30/06/2009 02:03)

Really nice!

maximaLz30/06/2009 16:55

Originally posted by st0ka
I'm not a big fan of "shorties". That last transition kind of ruined the cool effect of the 3d text and the shadow was way too strong compared to the background and the actual transparency of the text itself.
P.S. I'm not cool enough to quote the "pyramid" so I'll pass on that.


Was thinking exactly the same, but gj anyway for the sweet edit style. :D

EyyuB30/06/2009 17:35(edited 30/06/2009 17:36)

good

uffo.30/06/2009 19:43

nice jumps Avatar and i really liked that 3d text and i don't give a shit about those stupid "TOO BIG SHADOW or the TEXT STYLE WAS BAD" good job and a nice novelty in mm'ing

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.