Moviemaking ANNOYING problem...

30/06/2009 10:48
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #230/06/2009 10:48(edited 30/06/2009 11:42)

Hi there,

I just finished my first movie, it's of course not a kz movie but a real life one. It's not uber but well, that's my first one lol and I didn't create this thread to talk about my moviemaking skill but because I got an annoying problem after having rendered my movie ^^

http://www.vimeo.com/5387326

This is the full movie, just go to 3:30 and see by yourself:
the first pictures are so fuckin ugly, and little by little all the pixels come and the pictures are in a good quality.
It really fucks my movie up lol and I didn't find anything on the web about this kind of problem...

My image size is 1280*720, my project size is 1280*720, my render size is 1280*720 and the pixel ratio is 1,000 on all the pictures.

If somebody has a solution it'd be very nice ^^
I already rendered the video 3 times, (5 fuckin hours every time) and I still got this problem... When I render just few seconds where I have the problem, it works well, it's only when I do the final render.

I hope somebody will be able to help me :D

Thanks,
Yohan.

level2 30/06/2009 12:01

Maybe try some another render settigns/codec ?

st0ka30/06/2009 12:12

If you used XviD, I gotta tell you, I came across the same problem with it. If this problem doesn't occur on your uncompressed footage then my guess is that it's a codec issue. Best codecs to handle HD resolutions are WMV9 and x264 of which I recommend using x264 since it's compression rate compared to the quality of the final output is way better than WMV9.

ToraDora30/06/2009 12:21

Like st0ka said, x264 is better, use it.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #230/06/2009 12:38

The thing is that I used Hymi's x264 tutorial to render my movie ^^

http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?149351

When I render ~10sec of the diaporama, I don't have any problem, I don't see why it only happens with the final render >_<

I might try WMV9, I just need to find a good tutorial about it ^^

And thanks for your answers!

NFS30/06/2009 12:43

never seen a city like that, im living in a village ^^

st0ka30/06/2009 12:48

WMV9's settings are nothing special, just put a bitrate/vbr of about 4-6 M and there you go. I've never read Hymi's x264 tut, but compressing a footage with x264 in Vegas is something I'd never do. I guess I'll make a detailed tutorial on x264 encoding when I finish my project but I'd go with WMV9 rather than searching the net for MeGUI etc. tutorials.

Ggs`30/06/2009 14:12(edited 30/06/2009 14:18)

Awesome movie ,ndR.
I invite you to visit Moscow or St. piterburg this summer ;)

cocacola30/06/2009 20:34

can you post a dl link, thx!

DreamX^_x30/06/2009 21:26

really cool movie its a shame ive never seen anyones like this here before :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #230/06/2009 21:36

Originally posted by Ggs`
Awesome movie ,ndR.
I invite you to visit Moscow or St. piterburg this summer ;)


Thanks but I cannot travel this summer ^^
I'm moving in an apartment in Paris with my girlfriend and it's expansive ^^

Thanks for the others' compliments :D

About the DL link, maybe I'll upload it tonight, it's rather big (410Mo)

boom.dll30/06/2009 22:11(edited 30/06/2009 22:16)

it seems that the pictures are stretched... and some of them are like blown up...

maybe recheck that they arent cropped or different resolutions/sizes/extensions/etc... dunno rly :(

beautifull movie tho
<3

Ggs`30/06/2009 22:29(edited 30/06/2009 22:33)

Originally posted by ndR
Originally posted by Ggs`
Awesome movie ,ndR.
I invite you to visit Moscow or St. piterburg this summer ;)


Thanks but I cannot travel this summer ^^
I'm moving in an apartment in Paris with my girlfriend and it's expansive ^^
Thanks for the others' compliments :D

sad to hear that because I will be there to rest and would like to get acquainted with you and your girlfriend :)

V0ncH...01/07/2009 09:41(edited 01/07/2009 09:41)

hmm... looks like changing resolution didnt work

could be when u render it
probably a lag in the render

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.