(kz_)greenvalley

Started by kzF`crack
03/07/2009 08:01
Page 1 of 1
kzF`crack03/07/2009 08:01(edited 03/07/2009 08:01)

Hello,

Well, I am done with a project that I have started before 1-2 months ago.
The map challenge is a Average-Hard and I hope you will like that map :)


Pictures:
http://kreedz.dinkov.biz/maps/greenvalley/1.PNG
http://kreedz.dinkov.biz/maps/greenvalley/2.PNG
http://kreedz.dinkov.biz/maps/greenvalley/3.PNG
http://kreedz.dinkov.biz/maps/greenvalley/4.PNG
http://kreedz.dinkov.biz/maps/greenvalley/5.PNG

WeMeRA03/07/2009 08:04

Freaking nice map :O

Dacca03/07/2009 08:16

Too dark.

lagster mapper03/07/2009 08:27

always love your w0rk crack <3 :p

kzF`crack03/07/2009 09:50

ty lagster <3

Mehz03/07/2009 13:12

thats not dark Dacca..

But it does look beginnerish tbh, with the square blocks and simple layout and all.. Been done so many times before

Ever1x03/07/2009 17:06

Walls is too high and unrealastic!
Hope that these jumps are better than layout. :)

DaMp mapper03/07/2009 19:02

nice map but it's just another nature/rock/cave/valley map add something special in it

opa03/07/2009 22:10

nice architecture, but add something new to make atmosphere :P

NFS04/07/2009 00:02

nice 1 dl link maybe ?;O

kzF`crack04/07/2009 02:39

@Makkesk8 No for now, I need a map testers, so if someone is wanted to be a tester can PM me :)

Well DaMp and opa, I'm thinking about more details and something special ;p

perd0 mapper04/07/2009 10:12(edited 04/07/2009 10:17)

remove the crate up on the rock - don't fit; play more with walls / rocks and ground. The wall behind finish is too equal and boring, make there more place, then you can add there for example some house prefab or something like that .. if there are crates, there must live people ! u can also add models of some animals, like cow or hare. gl

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.