cs_italy tj

Started by s1z3
04/07/2009 08:34
Page 1 of 1
s1z304/07/2009 08:34(edited 04/07/2009 08:35)

I was just jumping and I dont know if this is a new TJ or OLD but seems hard to me

- http://er4o.org/gallery/fb9c18ff992a4e7e28331ff162d7c66a.PNG

- Post demos :D

opa04/07/2009 08:55

i think it is too hard cause of that roof

stRunF04/07/2009 09:13

if the roof wasn't there it would be easier,u need to get other ange while under the roof..

GaNJaZ^04/07/2009 10:00

ive tried it before... on italy_remake with drop and scout, its possible on italy_remake.

gen4y04/07/2009 12:10

100% imp on italy

wRath` mapper04/07/2009 15:35

Old, at least on _remake. Can't tell if it is possible tbh :/

kaynerecord holder04/07/2009 21:49

yea old for me but only seen it on cs_italy_remake


gj! :)

qewi05/07/2009 00:01

new for me actually =D gj! i'll try it later, on both remake and the regular version.

zyllEE05/07/2009 03:51

I did it on italy_remake with dropcj and scout;/

wRath` mapper05/07/2009 06:33

Originally posted by i r zyllEE
I did it on italy_remake with dropcj and scout;/


Seriously :oo
post demo zille!

HeBTeMy05/07/2009 12:01

Originally posted by i r zyllEE
I did it on italy_remake with dropcj and scout;/


I did it too.

Demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/0u6xhw

zyllEE05/07/2009 14:07

Originally posted by HeBTeMy
Originally posted by i r zyllEE
I did it on italy_remake with dropcj and scout;/


I did it too.

Demo : http://www.sendspace.com/file/0u6xhw


But I did it in december 08, and I love you for loving it!

s1z305/07/2009 21:34

gj

Grrr07/07/2009 20:10

i @scripted it from the blue roof to the red (this one)

jigsaw31/01/2014 22:03

sorry for upping old thread but now is 2014 and.. still imp?

iNsprate moviemaker31/01/2014 22:15(edited 31/01/2014 22:15)

Originally posted by Jig'SaW
sorry for upping old thread but now is 2014 and.. still imp?

Na, http://youtu.be/ZkbgojnpqKo 1:03.

jigsaw02/02/2014 09:14

Oh! Wow!
Thank you iNsprate!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.