Where exactly do you live?
Ours are best, better then ugly germany girls. But exceptions proves the rule.
Sydney, AUSTRALIA!!!!
lol Montrey, u are 5 days older than me xD
Hyvink¤¤ ---> Finland :B
Russia / Москва
Weddingstedt,
Schleswig-Holstein,
Germany
Yaaaaaa Rayla North ftw!
Bulgaria / Sofia xD
In a pub
Little Wymondley
Hertfordshire
England
:O
:)
austria => salzburg
Mozart's hometown :O I envy u :$ u live in the city where the closest human to god was born.
I'll go to salzburg someday...
USA USA USA USA USA USA :D :D :D
to be exact (not 2 much)
Los Angeles, California, USA!!!!
but usa sux at futbol :P
pleven/bulgaria but soon sofia/bulgaria ;/
H¤meenlinna - Finland :|
You find me in Sopron (Hungary).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sopron
Europe - Latvia - Riga ;]
sweden > stockholm > nacka
Sweden | Vaermland | Ã…rjäng
Damn I hate to live here,,,In the middle of nowhere :(
Norway -> Vestfold -> Horten -> Ra
[ Edited Wed Jul 19 2006, 09:17PM ]
netherlands -> The Hague
pauas -> germany
Please log in to post replies.