Mapquiz

Started by DaMp mapper
06/07/2009 19:07
Page 1 of 1
DaMp mapper06/07/2009 19:07(edited 06/07/2009 19:11)

http://www.abload.de/img/blablubb0003zu4u.jpg

wtf is that i don't know please tell me something about that...

dEMolite mapper06/07/2009 19:08

wau a new DoD map!

opa07/07/2009 10:15

cs_nicewintermap

SnOwKiLlEr31/08/2009 00:50

a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WelcomE31/08/2009 02:07

Pizza or something?

pLaguE^31/08/2009 02:13

im not really understanding wut ur asking for me to find

owned31/08/2009 02:56

He's trying to figure out what map that is.

opa31/08/2009 09:11

Well actually this map could be a modification of some CS:S map, i swear i saw something very similar there...

DiDo-Grecord holder31/08/2009 09:24

Originally posted by SnOwKiLlEr
a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure its car :D

dEMolite mapper31/08/2009 13:43

for me it looks like a Tank ^^

opa31/08/2009 14:22(edited 31/08/2009 14:24)

Originally posted by dEMolite
for me it looks like a Tank ^^

Can't you understand, it's uber co0L tuning? :D

Sprite mapper31/08/2009 19:21

I think someone was making a kz map that looks exactly like the one in the pic?
Maybe hes talking about that
I swear I have seen that map somewhere!

DiDo-Grecord holder31/08/2009 19:58

the end @ xtremeweaponsfactory there is a tank.. maybe its the 2nd version..

dEMolite mapper01/09/2009 11:33

could be stealthhanger_v2 but maybe it can be a new map from DaMp, so that he is trying to foul as all :D

hm^ mapper VIP01/09/2009 14:25

I know the secret....:P

dLx01/09/2009 17:07

I think it's his new map ?

padnaliQ01/09/2009 21:59

a picture

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.