bkz_pyramidblock_v2

Started by h1m1 mapper
07/07/2009 01:32
Page 1 of 1
h1m1 mapper07/07/2009 01:32

Hi there. Here's one very old project of mine. bkz_pyramidblock_v2 is ~1 and a half old. Hope you'll like it. It's 95% done, few things to fix and add, and I'll submit it. I just want to know what's your opinion about it. And should I add something? :)
http://img186.imageshack.us/i/pyramidblockv2.png/
http://img154.imageshack.us/i/pyramidblockv22.png/
http://img515.imageshack.us/i/pyramidblockv23.png/
http://img29.imageshack.us/i/pyramidblockv24.png/

m0ver07/07/2009 01:54

Looks nice, i love the first version.

also, it looks HUGE

kzmit07/07/2009 02:14(edited 07/07/2009 02:15)

Good (bravo h1m1 gj ;) :) )

Ever1x07/07/2009 02:42

I think it wont get accepted!
I would say its 60-80% done, because now for custom map to get accepted need to be better layout.

Timmycakes mapper07/07/2009 06:55

wow 30 fps in the one picture o.O i also predict the jump to that little pool of water is going to be hella gay. and i agree with ever1x, i dont think itll get accepted. its like almost exactly like the first one. i know its "_v2" but maybe u should make just pyramidblock2 and completely change the look of it. remember how different sandblock2 was from sandblock?

w1zzrecord holder07/07/2009 10:47

First of all Timmy, the jump isn't gay at all. Secondly this isn't the final version. That 5% remaining to complete in the map will be details. It isn't like the first one and it will have big chances to get accepted.

Funksta 07/07/2009 11:03

I'm pretty worried of the FPS. :|

omilo07/07/2009 11:11

Whaaa h1m1 is back? :D
Looks like a fun map to jump. Pretty sick of the egypt/pyramid textures though, and maybe not the best architecture. But will be interesting to try :).

remake07/07/2009 12:30(edited 07/07/2009 12:31)

Sorry but you shouldn't call it pyramidblock just because there's small pyramid in the map. Anyways, looks fun, but you better should mix the position of blocks (not only in a row..), then it would look sexier!

Pieshels mapper07/07/2009 12:44

Create a pyramid from jumping blocks... -.-
Not quite easy to do, but not so hard either....

h1m1 mapper07/07/2009 13:51(edited 07/07/2009 13:51)

I think I asked what should I add? Anyway, thanks for the comments.
ps: Don't pay atention on the fps.

DiDo-Grecord holder17/07/2009 21:21(edited 17/07/2009 21:21)

add some kind of imitation of the river nile or something like this in the empty space behind the first stage :) and more palms

NumB17/07/2009 23:09

Suggestions:

1. Make lower distances between blocks, but to avoid shortcuts also make sand (ground [XY]), bigger.
2. Add more details or jumps on the sand (add more sticking from the sand things).
3. When done send me to configurate detail textures and fix sounds.

beyOnd18/07/2009 01:20

SO HUGE !

WelcomE18/07/2009 02:22

NumB's got it!

Mehz18/07/2009 02:37

Originally posted by RemaKe`
Sorry but you shouldn't call it pyramidblock just because there's small pyramid in the map.


why not?

DiDo-Grecord holder18/07/2009 07:35

Originally posted by Mehz
Originally posted by RemaKe`
Sorry but you shouldn't call it pyramidblock just because there's small pyramid in the map.


why not?

I want to know the same ?

-HouseR-26/10/2009 12:09

good.. where can I download.. ofitsiyalna Is? I have it somewhere?

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.