kzsca_bunratty
Status: Accepted as CUSTOM
Release:
- next map release
Other:
- I know you submitted it for kz, but it was denied as kz and accepted as custom. So write if u want to release it as custom or try for kz again.
- bugs (radon)
http://www.rad0n.dk/mapcheck/kz_kzsca_bunratty0000.bmp : cut this "pipe" thing around the crate so it looks better. and not so it looks like they go through eachother.
http://www.rad0n.dk/mapcheck/kz_kzsca_bunratty0001.bmp : lightbug
http://www.rad0n.dk/mapcheck/kz_kzsca_bunratty0002.bmp : the floor is WAY too light. i nearly didnt see that it was a mirror effect. and tbh its also strange with a mirror effect in a castle.
- I would say that it needs some improvement outside, and better jumps. because the jumps became very annoying at some places :)
- Note: Make a changelog when/if you resubmit so we can easier see what you have changed and make the process go faster.
missed this one too :S
It's an old map i started with 2-3 years ago, so i didnt want to change much stuff on it :P
I'll try to fix the bugs.