Info about older demos

Started by m0ver
11/07/2009 01:58
Page 1 of 1
m0ver11/07/2009 01:58

I am coder for site kz-serbia.com which is a small community and I've been implementing ideas from cosy-climbing (cuz I've got their public src code and I've used it for learning). One of the ideas was to store info about all demos that enter the system, this way you can track history for each map. Also, this allows that entire site behaves as a view to a database.

So, my question is do you have that info here at XJ and if you do, can you/will you implement similar history system for maps. This would allow for all sorts of useless info about KZ history: records per map, records per player, records per country, longest unbeaten map, etc.

Also, IIRC SilverNinja was mentioned in one weekly a few months ago that he is working on a similar project and is similar to this one.

I offer my helping hand (I do have some qualifications) if you would consider implementing this idea.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.