Awp Demos

Started by mighTY
11/07/2009 23:09
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
mighTY11/07/2009 23:09

Hello all!
Maybe my idea will sound a bit stupid, but I really want opinions about that.
So Will be interesting, if there is a new page titled "Awp Demos" or kinda thing. So my idea is that some of the maps(Only easy/average, NOT hard) to be finished not with usp or knife, WITH Awp. So i think that will be interesting. So i don't say hard maps because there is always something very hard(even with usp and knife) and with AWP it will be extremely hard, just to say impossible. For example ak_rh_warehouse_ns or av_degyptianez.
So what do you think?

theL0w^11/07/2009 23:11

crap imo

SchlumPF11/07/2009 23:34

Originally posted by theL0w^
crap imo

remake11/07/2009 23:41

If you have enough money to support XJ with more webspace, then why not.

kafds12/07/2009 01:43

I agree with RemaKe`. Its a very stupid idea, but it would be interesting as such weapons as AWP will restrict various shortcuts etc.

Grrr16/07/2009 11:09

go drewbie_longjumps with AWP

mighTY16/07/2009 13:34

I'm sure FoF will own the map :D or Gnomas

faker mapper26/07/2009 17:55

Won't happen, sorry.

Page 1 of 1