New Longjump Records

Started by kris_fe
12/07/2009 18:15
Page 4 of 5
Hourjack14/08/2009 13:12

oTcHeTo Didn't stop playing I saw him on a LJ server he jumped 255 block 1-2 times did 257 stats like 5-6 times and 258 stats :O I did't believe that a bulgarian can do so much stats even oTcHeTo but he did... btw I think oTcHeTo will be first on 257 block he has done it allready but cl_sidespeed 300

NFS14/08/2009 13:25

Originally posted by Hourjack
oTcHeTo Didn't stop playing I saw him on a LJ server he jumped 255 block 1-2 times did 257 stats like 5-6 times and 258 stats :O I did't believe that a bulgarian can do so much stats even oTcHeTo but he did... btw I think oTcHeTo will be first on 257 block he has done it allready but cl_sidespeed 300


Ive seen him doing 255 block a few times on public to, but 258 stats is that true?

sylar14/08/2009 14:51

I never saw 258 stats by anyone.. I'll belive only when i see it myself.

StP,.14/08/2009 23:33

oTcHeTo is machine dude ,and he can i'm sure.

maximaLz14/08/2009 23:44

kunqui was right. fucking nationalist (i mean bulgarian) thread. Just do this cain of thread on bkz official forum, not on whole world forum.

kafds14/08/2009 23:56

Hourjack is a liar. Yes, oTcHeTo is just not humane anymore with his amazing skills, but I am 85% sure that he hasn't landed a 258 jump - might have been a fake jumper.

I have oTcHeTo in my steam and I asked him about his best stats and he said if he recalls correctly he remembers 257.8 (=same stats as heat) being his best and he has done that more than once. He does 255+ stats extremely often and therefore I have seen him perform 254+ blocks in public myself too.

Hourjack might have spoken parts of the truth, but he definitely coloured it up a bit.

sylar, also known as Journeyman, has performed astonishing jumps too - 255 block in public and a 257.3 (if I remember right) distance on a lower block, if he hasn't seen anyone doing 258 stats I think the throne remains unclaimed up to this point.

(not sure about this but I am pretty confident that it hasn't been broken legally yet - top stats I know of are indeed the 257.8 but my knowledge of stat records isn't perfect, I know that aftermatch has performed a 257.6 jump atleast.)

ajuhhhhh15/08/2009 00:10(edited 15/08/2009 00:12)

Who's the next to do 244 hj?

Trolis15/08/2009 00:35

Maybe you?

sDM15/08/2009 05:44

Originally posted by Trolis
Maybe you?


or maybe my transvestite neighbour?(ur mom)

aftermatch-_-15/08/2009 05:49

I know that aftermatch has performed a 257.6 jump atleast.)


miss man :D it was all misses

aftermatch-_-15/08/2009 05:51

Originally posted by kafds
, I know that aftermatch has performed a 257.6 jump atleast.)


miss man :D it was all misses :D well except for 2-3 jumps but still

sylar15/08/2009 11:57

I saw sniperok fail 257.8 stats its best i've seen so far.. Maybe someone did 258, but until i see the demo i wont believe it :/ I myself had 257.3 fail and 257.2 land on 253 block.

jаss0n17/08/2009 10:21(edited 17/08/2009 10:21)

i will do 257 block first with 257 kilograms in my backpackc4bomb
great logic wait...not now...moment...not so fast....





















now

opa17/08/2009 13:09

wasn't it NFS who missed 258 stats on 255 block? i saw it on YT, but not the demo so maybe i'm wrong :D

//sdM, why such offence?

vilaca-17/08/2009 13:47

I'll do 258 block. i've done what? 215 so far, yeah .l.

Nubby-_-17/08/2009 18:16

first of all let's see 257 block demo ..

aftermatch-_-17/08/2009 19:09

Originally posted by jаss0n
i will do 257 block first with 257 kilograms in my backpackc4bomb
great logic wait...not now...moment...not so fast....



GREAT LOGIC, INCREDIBLE SIR, GOOD WAY OF THINKING, UNBELIEAVABLE, GREAT JOB!!!!1111

















now

akkord mapper17/08/2009 20:04

lol go die nups i did 259 block with aa100

Oddi^17/08/2009 20:15

I did 430 block slowmo deve 100aa

opa17/08/2009 20:26

Originally posted by Oddi^
I did 430 block slowmo deve 100aa and 600 gravity

Page 4 of 5

Please log in to post replies.