XJ community

Started by pontaa
16/07/2009 03:01
Page 1 of 1
pontaa16/07/2009 03:01

Its so nice to see that this site and kz in general has grown so much.
I played kz a few years back and registrated myself on this page when it was pretty new. I pretty much stopped playing ordniary cs just to play kz.

Then I stopped playing this game. Now 4-5 years later I come back to realize that it has grown so much. Its no longer just longjumps that exists but many more types of jumps.
I even recongnize some names that I played with.

I think its great that this community has become what it is. And I hope it will continue to grow even more.

Nice work admins at XJ.

owned16/07/2009 05:52

Lul, 3 digit XJ account!

eMTi16/07/2009 09:32

yea you should take a look at some of the wr's. It's pretty much amazing what these geeks are capable of nowadays ;D

chrizZo16/07/2009 10:46

Good Feedback :]

I guess the older admins will be happy about it.

faker mapper16/07/2009 15:25

Cheers, thanks for your feedback, and welcome back :)

NeMiQ2216/07/2009 18:28

Originally posted by eMTi
yea you should take a look at some of the wr's. It's pretty much amazing what these geeks are capable of nowadays ;D

Yea, almost all of them are insane and many of them will be beaten with more amazing skilled players. That's what I like on XJ

DiDo-Grecord holder16/07/2009 18:46

wuut so oldschool player . Its kinda cool to see this feedback :)

pontaa04/08/2009 03:28

Had totally forgot about this thread.

But yeah, now I have updated myself with most new maps and seen quite a few record demos and damn im impressed.

I go under the name aroundtheworld ingame and I play at the open beta server.

Say hi if you see me on :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.