hardware/software section on forums

Started by R3GULAToR
20/07/2009 04:27
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
R3GULAToR20/07/2009 04:27

for support and reviews etc on new hardware/software

eMTi20/07/2009 09:08

General Chat - General Help.
I dont think a seperate hardware/software forum would be very active. Maybe in the first two or three month, but after that, this would be dead.

kafds26/07/2009 05:19

eMTi is right, but the General Help -description could be changed so that people understand that it is the right section for posting such things as "polls" about a mouse vs. another mouse and comparing keyboards/screens etc.

The forum section for "hardware/sotware" would definitely fade out to a very inactive part after the "NEW FORUM SECTION!!!!!1!11!2"-buzz goes off.

faker mapper26/07/2009 17:57

I dont think a seperate hardware/software forum would be very active either. The "other games" forum didn't turn out that well. I'm think we're fine with the forums we have at the moment.

Page 1 of 1