bhop movie

Started by samzo
21/07/2009 20:33
Page 1 of 1
samzo21/07/2009 20:33

Hiya everybody I'm making a bhop movie and I need your help!

Here on this site i saw alot of "demo records" and I need your help picking out the ones that r on bhop maps :)

I hope I can count on u guys

DreamX^_x21/07/2009 21:10

are u gonna do a movie about wr runs or what lol then it will be like 2h

samzo21/07/2009 22:03

ye wr but I don't need ALL of them I just need a few of u guys the rest I will do by myself ofc >.<

seanex21/07/2009 22:04

hmm more like 2 days

samzo21/07/2009 22:28

ye i just need some good action on some good bhop maps from you guys

kafds21/07/2009 22:59(edited 21/07/2009 22:59)

I recommend you just download the demos you think are the most impressive, make a small compilation of them and voilá. ;ASD

As the demos are downloadable in public you can use them freely in everything. :DAD_BOX!

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.