[KZMOD] World Record Update #29

Started by DaFox
23/07/2009 21:18
Page 1 of 1
DaFox23/07/2009 21:18

http://kzmod.com/comment.php?comment.news.154

A few new faces, thats nice to see :)

DiDo-Grecord holder23/07/2009 23:18

ndR raped some maps :)

Supa24/07/2009 00:01

I like how "other games" turned into; advertise kzmod

cC|SpiNe24/07/2009 12:25

Yeah, where did all the old threads go.

dEMolite mapper24/07/2009 12:48

ndR is back but for kzmod NICEEEEEEEEEEEE

boom.dll24/07/2009 13:13

Originally posted by Supa
I like how "other games" turned into; advertise kzmod

i dont see you posting links to other games?
why cant he post things about kzmod then? ...

Supa25/07/2009 02:56

Originally posted by boom.dll
Originally posted by Supa
I like how "other games" turned into; advertise kzmod

i dont see you posting links to other games?
why cant he post things about kzmod then? ...


It's just..why not have 1 thread for kzmod....

DiDo-Grecord holder16/12/2009 10:03

Originally posted by Supa
Originally posted by boom.dll
Originally posted by Supa
I like how "other games" turned into; advertise kzmod

i dont see you posting links to other games?
why cant he post things about kzmod then? ...


It's just..why not have 1 thread for kzmod....

read what ggs's profile says and u will answer yourself :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.