Problem with Hook

Started by TheCracker
24/07/2009 00:48
Page 1 of 1
TheCracker24/07/2009 00:48

Since I got the KZ-Arg Mod incl. Hookmod for my Local server, I somehow cant get the hook on XJ-Servers anymore
After you finish the map normally a window pops up where you have to select the hook with the "1" key
This windows doesnt open
The command /rewards tells me I have hook enabled but with my L key I use for hook (bind "l" "+hook" so no problem there), nothing happens when I press it
Please help me =(

faxity24/07/2009 01:48

because you spectate too much

TheCracker24/07/2009 02:40

? Oo

SchlumPF24/07/2009 04:27(edited 24/07/2009 04:27)

FAIL
this thread should have been posted in my moderation-section -> plugins/server help!!!
i would like to move this thread but unfortunately i cant :(

DiDo-Grecord holder24/07/2009 08:04

before year I had the same problem but I fixed it when I changed the mod .

TheCracker24/07/2009 14:23

To which mode VodkaBoy?
I didnt find an other KZ-Mod =(
@Schlumpf: Ups sry yeah ur right^^

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.