vegas overlay

Started by Inzeer
24/07/2009 21:42
Page 1 of 1
Inzeer24/07/2009 21:42

hi, Im doing some overlay's in vegas 7 and I did as in avatar's guide. so when I try make a new clip with overlay the color just f*cks up and it get so dark dunno why , how to get normal color to more then 1 overlay clip ?

sDM24/07/2009 22:16

after u put overlay try putting the color gradient and hopefully it will become clearer..

Inzeer24/07/2009 22:32

its not working

kaynerecord holder25/07/2009 02:42(edited 25/07/2009 02:43)

didnt understand what u just said but did u press "create subclip" on the clipzz? :ASD lol

im tired so dont blame me if im totally wrong way

Inzeer25/07/2009 12:03

it worked , ty !

rK25/07/2009 13:41(edited 25/07/2009 13:42)

I cant recommend overlays. I think they are only for begginer and especially avatars tutorial is bad. you get too sharp contrasts and you have to edit everything 2 times which is really sucky.

and what youve said, to get more than 1 overlay clip hast no sense imo. the colours doesnt look better with 1 source alpha and 2 overlays than with just one clip

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.