HLAE help

Started by samzo
25/07/2009 18:49
Page 1 of 1
samzo25/07/2009 18:49

hello I need some big help with HLAE

look I foudn a site with a good guide (http://www.pgl.ro/forum/showthread.php?t=46512)

then I found this for effects:http://www.pgl.ro/forum/showpost.php?p=962179&postcount=13 and I love it but I dont understand set_mirv tool blablabla were to put it and what are setting etc? I typed it in console but nothing happend can somebody clearly explain how get some nice effects like listed seen in the site? please help I'm noob so explain like im 5 hehe ;p

rK26/07/2009 15:26

you have to use the cvar mirv_recordmovie_start to use these functions. you can set them on and off, but its just the way it will get recorded. so for example, if you use splitstreams 3, you get 2 streams, on with the entity and one with the world. so you can edit them apart.

but dont expect these pictures if you record it. otherwise everyone would be a pwnage moviemaker. the examples are edited and show just some kinds how you can use the effects

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.