Where can I get this plugin?

Started by baz:E
26/07/2009 20:17
Page 1 of 1
baz:E26/07/2009 20:17(edited 26/07/2009 20:19)

Hey guys, i've been looking for this (picture) plugin for a while now, I know the name is Jumpstats, i've searched alliedmodders XJ amxmodx but I can't get the plugin, I don't know which version it is either ._.Image
Edit: um, pic didn't work, but what I know is that it's green :E and now it says "pro Jumped 250.432 units with a knife (legal speed)" for example, lolz :p

Mr Alex02/08/2009 12:28

Don t know if this is the right answer but, maybe you are looking for this -- http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=87906

baz:E08/08/2009 17:10

Originally posted by Mr Alex
Don t know if this is the right answer but, maybe you are looking for this -- http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=87906


I think it's a newer one actually... Because 1.6 has been availible for kinda long time now, and this version i'm looking for is kinda new... thanx anyway

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.