Allchat plugin problem !

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
28/07/2009 21:25
Page 1 of 1
DiDo-Grecord holder28/07/2009 21:25

So I bought a new pc before 4-5 months and when I started my lan the allchat plugin didnt work I tried to download it again and replace it but it dont works mgD sent me 3 addons folders with this plugin in them but it not works what I must do :(

nucLeaR28/07/2009 21:27

sv_alltalk 1 ?

DiDo-Grecord holder28/07/2009 21:30

Originally posted by nucLeaR
sv_alltalk 1 ?

All settings are good :/

kyser28/07/2009 21:32

i have the same problem vodka.. i have to use the ghostchat plug.. :/

DiDo-Grecord holder28/07/2009 21:36

I use it too but it sux dude I want to fix it somehow :(

dLx28/07/2009 21:55

sv_allchat 2

DiDo-Grecord holder28/07/2009 23:19

Originally posted by dLx
sv_allchat 2

its not this dude..

SchlumPF29/07/2009 02:11

it may happen on using nosteam but also a few listenservers seem to be not supporting certain amxx features like the once allchat uses, for me it works but i wrote a similar code using the same way but unfortunately it worked on my listenserver different than it does on dedicated servers and other listen servers.

DiDo-Grecord holder30/07/2009 08:31

I dont use nonsteam -,-

boom.dll30/07/2009 10:04

Originally posted by VoDkA`BoY
Originally posted by dLx
sv_allchat 2

its not this dude..


did you try it? :)
it works for me if i have it set like that ;)

DiDo-Grecord holder30/07/2009 13:42

yea that commands are alright just it dont works :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.