Debug trace, run time error..

Started by craigM
30/07/2009 14:46
Page 1 of 1
craigM30/07/2009 14:46

Hello. I have had this plugin for some months now, the original already installed one from the Download section.

I only get longjump and countjump stats, and not even everytime. I can jump 240 block 3 times or so before I get any stats at all.

Well I read what it said in console, and it asked me to add 'Debug' at the end of my plugin name in plugins.ini

This is what it writes in console now:
L 07/30/2009 - 14:37:57: [AMXX] Displaying debug trace (plugin "kz_ljs_xm.amxx")
L 07/30/2009 - 14:37:57: [AMXX] Run time error 4: index out of bounds
L 07/30/2009 - 14:37:57: [AMXX] [0] colorchat.inc::ColorChat (line 76)
L 07/30/2009 - 14:37:57: [AMXX] [1] kz_ljs_xm.sma::fwdStartFrame (line 818)

Now im completely lost and stuck on what to do. Maybe anyone of you could help me out? ^^

kielorz30/07/2009 15:17

use https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=87906

craigM30/07/2009 15:18

That wasnt the answer im looking for. -.-

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.