Faster running?
No I'm right FikoN :P without cheats, it's practically impossible. World record on go_fastrun is 34 seconds
wtf?! is their such a map called go_fastrun? plz post a link <3 ;)
Thought u where joking around w00t =P
hm the 5) technique ive seen in Fikon's wr demo @ ezjungle
its like he's preparing 4 a prestrafe but he just runs on one side ... but there is water @ ezjungle maybe it makes u faster when running that way or ?
I did 37 secs, without bhop.. Where can i get demo of 34 ?
http://www.insaaane.de.tk/go_fastrun.rar for you elite
I did 37 secs, without bhop.. Where can i get demo of 34 ?
http://home.arcor.de/thafak0r/kreedz/demos/go_fastrun_faker_0034.rar
No I'm right FikoN :P without cheats, it's practically impossible. World record on go_fastrun is 34 seconds
No, it's theoretically possible and that's the most important thing. It is possible.
Theoretically possible, realistically impossible. There's a slight difference -.- I'M RIGHT DAMMIT :@:@:@
<3 FikoN
fikon has right ^^ nothing is impossible
fikon has right ^^ nothing is impossible
Can you fit your whole arm up your nose?
%-6
Is it possible to survive a fall of 10000 m without a parachute?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulovic
Theoretically possible, but will probably never happen again... Same with this thing. It's theoritaclly possible, but will probably never happen. :>
is it possible to pass the map in less than 34 seconds using bh only ?
i'm doing it at about 40 sec. but my bh is very poor ;)
hmm i think 33 secs are possible
u have to do perfect bhops and around 4-5 strafes in each bhop
yeah i think you can get it done in <34 secs
tarGet did it in like 12 seconds with axn :p
hm, almost impossible for me, but only almost :D
k, i go practice it ;)
anx isnt cool, better to set records with default cs
READ THIS! and serach the forum first!
http://xtreme-jumps.net/forum_viewtopic.php?60.11834
FikoN could you please show technique #4 and #5 on a go_fastrun map, so it would be clear for all. Personally I didn't get what u were saying in your posts.
btw Faker, ur link seems 2 be broken
[ Edited Mon Jul 31 2006, 01:58AM ]
http://www.insaaane.de.tk/go_fastrun.rar for you elite
thx! <3 :)
You CAN bhop FASTER than running.
Please log in to post replies.