kzro_darkfury2
o hi :S some ss from darkfury2 , enjoy
http://imagehosting.ro/images/e6gmu7fxwbzfh1xd919.jpg
http://imagehosting.ro/images/wmbhgcoko2csntwe34n.jpg
http://imagehosting.ro/images/cn6maup93bc9937ebrvm.jpg
http://imagehosting.ro/images/bkyuwarl020ovvnfuspm.jpg
http://imagehosting.ro/images/5dpdj42yrsw4hcu4v8q.jpg
map is gonna be ready pretty soon , some things left to do like ( start place / finish place / some more jumps / some details too (fixed :D) )
jumps looks nice, but there's something missing in this map... mby some details
Originally posted by opajumps looks nice, but there's something missing in this map... mby some details
mm, i think in this kind of map can not be applied any details. ask yourself, where would i add them? :) there is only few black dark blocks with blue luminous lines ..
i don't know, maybe it's funny to jump it, but what i know is, this is bad choice to make map with this style. goodluck anyway ..
PEACE oH !!
i honestly think you should make the strips of light smaller, change the tint of the blue because it doesnt go good together with the orange, and use texlights for the accents
make the light more bright :P
I don't like the whole theme, sorry. No hard feelings.
Sorry mate, but I don't see the need of a sequel to your first map. Your first map was really boring, blocky and it felt unoriginal to me. I only played it once and that was it. Try building maps with more realistic looks and more inventive jumps.
edit:
and honestly it feels like this design is an excuse for making simple and boring maps, your design over all doesn't take much work.
I was like: Yes, another this kind of themed map... But then *zap* kz_space and it's sequel came into my mind... I don't know why though...
This looks bad compared to some other maps, lol.
kz_space2 was a lot of improvement over kz_space, both in jumps and in design.
This however feels...worse than original map which I did like since it was very original (albeit dark). This doesn't really add anything new if I am to judge from those images. Improvise with that theme, don't simply repeat it.
Originally posted by wRath`Sorry mate, but I don't see the need of a sequel to your first map. Your first map was really boring, blocky and it felt unoriginal to me. I only played it once and that was it. Try building maps with more realistic looks and more inventive jumps.
the theme of the map is his choice,
mby people who tryed to play it more than once have something else to say ...
the lights on the edges is the reason y he dont need to make the map textures lighter
nice map :)
too dark :( and it looks really boring imo :/ details wouldnt help here, maybe play around with the lights, make a different environment! it doesnt look like much improvement since the first one.
Why don't you guys just lay on the jump part at least once ? The map looks fine, it's fun to play and it looks pretty much with kzsca_broken which was accepted. What does kzsca_broken have and this one hasn't ?
ehh, broken has some seriously inventive jumps and I agree not the most interesting environment but it works + it's NOT a sequel.
The jumps on this one looks mostly like different shaped blocks, not like something very new and creative.
then why u bother to comment ? play the map first then comment about jumps and other things , if ur not going to play it that's it i don't care anyway
dude this is forum. 90% of users who write here something about look of your map have no chance to play it before writing here. and its not so hard to rate the atmosphere without playing, the screenshots tells a lot.
sn00p, then give us download link so we can play it. :P
snoop we just give you some feedback
calm down guys i know :D my reply goes to wrath ( i think he knows why ) about others ye i understand and ur gonna play the map soon. im interested more about the jumps into a custom map. btw why doesn't darkfury need a sequel, I don't know how someone ( except me ) can tell me the map doesn't need a sequel ( simple fact i like bhop )
Please log in to post replies.