KZ Plugins - Need Help!
Hello Everyone.
I got this kz server togeather with my friend, and we are using it alot. We got Prokreedz on it, Jumpstats and Kz-bugs stats, but i am still seeking 3 very important plugins. I need a plugin that makes the bhop blocks in maps drop you off instead of going down, so many players can jump in the same map (i really hope its explained alright :b), And i am seeking a plugin that does so the timer is getting restarted when you are pressing "+use" (as on the Xtreme-Jumps servers), instead of all the players have to write /reset everytime they fail there time because of the Prokreedz plugin. The last plugin i am seeking is the one that converts the roundtimer into your own Kz time so you can follow your time
all the way to the end of the map, (Again, as on the Xtreme-Jumps servers). I've been searching for days on google, AlliedModders and this page too, but i can't find anything :/
I'm sorry if this is a bit confusing, but if someone just got a link to one of the mentioned plugins, i would appreciate it very much :D
Hello, hope I can help you !
This is the bhop plugin -- http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=61141&highlight=bunny+jump
"And i am seeking a plugin that does so the timer is getting restarted when you are pressing "+use"
You need to edit the sma file, (prokreedz.sma).
Search for the reset_checkpoints(id) function in
prokreedz and add
return PLUGIN_HANDLED
at the end of that function, and the problem should be fixed !!
Add me on steam so I can try out your server ;) alexan92
I also have a kz server
Wow thanks alot for the bhop plugin, But i really dont know ANYTHING about editing the .sma file :/ Is it possible that you could help me out (again :p) ? :D
Sure, I would be glad to help you !! But im now in Italy so, Ill be back to sweden the 6:th august..
Add me on steam and once I get home ill accept and we can talk.
Please log in to post replies.