+showscore in a demo..[FIXED]

Started by maximaLz
09/08/2009 17:44
Page 1 of 1
maximaLz09/08/2009 17:44(edited 09/08/2009 20:55)

well. I'm looking for the cvar that get out the showscore in a demo, when the player hits the +showscore cmd, there is a board, and I don't want about this board.


If there is already on this forum my apologizes, i've searched for a long time and didn't find anything.. thanks in advance :)

EDIT : Fixed thanks to funksta

no HUD pack http://www.fpsbanana.com/guis/8823

flaviooftw09/08/2009 17:56(edited 09/08/2009 17:57)

i know a programe it calls democleanup

maximaLz09/08/2009 18:00

oh well never mind about it, i'll try this thx :]

rK09/08/2009 18:04

eh whats about mirv??

flaviooftw09/08/2009 18:27

you only have to pull up the demo to the icon and the demo will be without the showscore its very fast you can donwload it here http://www.ninteh.co.uk/request.php?52

maximaLz09/08/2009 19:58

Originally posted by rK
eh whats about mirv??



I'm already under mirv, and mirv doesn't do anything about it imo :/

Funksta 09/08/2009 20:13

Well, I don't really know if this helps you but.. -> http://www.fpsbanana.com/guis/8823

maximaLz09/08/2009 20:54

oh well that's pretty good funksta, thanksalot dude :>

FIXED!

Funksta 09/08/2009 21:33

No problem, I'm glad it helped! :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.