245 Bhop cap1m [need moviemaker!!]

Started by cap1m;
09/08/2009 23:13
Page 1 of 1
cap1m;09/08/2009 23:13(edited 09/08/2009 23:16)

Its simple, I did 245 bhopLJ. I want for YouTube video. dont need many effects, just intro.. etc. Its like 244 of bibo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAgEOX18GXg <- Youtube

But first with 1/1 speed and second is with 1/2 or something. I dont have nothing to do for the movie maker, but I will be very grateful.

first and only (for now) brazilian to jump 245 block (not recognized by xj, because i dont kill myself at the end)

demo -> http://www.sendspace.com/file/1km8yo

thanks for your time and thx ikm HUEAHUE xD ;*

flaviooftw09/08/2009 23:58

i can edit but the demo dont work :S

cap1m;10/08/2009 00:00

dont work? O.o why?

flaviooftw10/08/2009 00:08(edited 10/08/2009 00:09)

its working now :D , im going to do this them i put here the youtube link ok? :D

cap1m;10/08/2009 00:26

ok!! thaanks xDD

flaviooftw10/08/2009 02:30(edited 10/08/2009 02:33)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohsq2xXkdzI&hd=1

download link soon.

edit :

download link :

http://www.filefront.com/14241721/leet.avi

cap1m;10/08/2009 02:44

=*=

borys[k]ed10/08/2009 19:25(edited 10/08/2009 19:26)

btw. i think they will accept the demo in xj, because they deleted the rule of killing at the end.

GJ for this 245 block :)

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.