How to synchronize campath with music?

10/08/2009 04:01
Page 1 of 1
ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/08/2009 04:01

Hi there,

I'm working on a kz movie and I'm learning everything about HLAE etc...
I made my first campaths but I'm getting mad to synchronize the campath moves with the song I'm using :@

Do you have some tips?
Do I have to make my campath according to the music?
Do I have to synch them both under Vegas?

Thanks for your answers :)

theL0w^10/08/2009 04:52

Originally posted by ndR
Do I have to synch them both under Vegas?

imo

maximaLz10/08/2009 05:18

Hmmm everything depends on your song ! You know, on one of my movie I didn't sync using hlae, but using my movie editor (vegas there), if your song is fast, u can play with the "velocity" (i mean the speed) of your track and the colours, the luminosity, not only the movements.

remake10/08/2009 06:05

I usually don't try to synchronize campaths, more like making the movement smooth and nice. As mxml said, play with the velocity, add effects to sync the clip with the music but not to sync campaths with the music. And ofcourse if the campaths really don't fit with the music and syncing it is really hard, you can just keep making a new campaths till it will look exactly like you want :)

boom.dll10/08/2009 12:02

you should make your campaths accordingly to the song you chose. if its a fast song then fast campath. if its a slow song > slow campath. editing and syncing can only be done in vegas (or anyother video editing program), cuz trying to feel the tempo/beats of the song and visualising what keyframes to make in the campath is freakin impossible :D

qweek10/08/2009 12:42

Originally posted by boom.dll
you should make your campaths accordingly to the song you chose. if its a fast song then fast campath. if its a slow song > slow campath. editing and syncing can only be done in vegas (or anyother video editing program), cuz trying to feel the tempo/beats of the song and visualising what keyframes to make in the campath is freakin impossible :D


But sometimes youre just lucky. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnnQA_eizPI&fmt=18 (The last fly there, pretty synced even tho it wasnt on purpose really =D)

flaviooftw10/08/2009 14:39

nice edit qweek lol

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.