Suggestion of a cool new Element

Started by TheCracker
11/08/2009 20:45
Page 1 of 1
TheCracker11/08/2009 20:45

I once saw a really cool new element on a map that I suggest you could also use for your own maps, it really rocks.

Its a slide-block that retracts itself into the wall, just like a bhop-block.
You can make it retract slowly to be able to cover a long section, or really quick so you could make more challenge in slidejumping onto a block.

Would really love to see this in an official good map.

opa12/08/2009 09:33

please explain so i can get it easier, cause i like new ideas but coulnd't understand what you're talking about.

P.S. maybe it's like in kz_kzfr_shaktiblock? slowly moving blocks where you don't need to bhop to succeed next jump?

vilaca-12/08/2009 11:15

its a slide/surf block, that goes in to the wall, am i correct?

opa12/08/2009 11:37(edited 12/08/2009 11:37)

oh lol, i just understood it. well, that's a nice idea, gonna test it! :P

DaMp mapper12/08/2009 12:25

this idea is old it was already build in a turnament map for the cg turnament last year or older from dylet2 ...

opa12/08/2009 12:35

Originally posted by DaMp
this idea is old it was already build in a turnament map for the cg turnament last year or older from dylet2 ...

ALTHOUGH i didn't see any official map with this thing. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

DaMp mapper12/08/2009 14:28

isn't in the dl list anymore i'll post a link when i'm back home ...

Funksta 12/08/2009 14:40

Originally posted by syNcEed
its a slide/surf block, that goes in to the wall, am i correct?

Yeah, you're correct.

TheCracker12/08/2009 15:07

Yep youre right DaMp thats where I got the idea from.
cgturnier_runde2 was it
I didnt see any other map with this kind of block so I decided to make this thread because I think its really great.

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.