surf movie by raYla

Started by raYLa
20/07/2006 09:46
Page 1 of 3
raYLa20/07/2006 09:46

Hey guys!

Well, I was not sure where to post it correctly because surfing is a bit different to kreedz, so I have decided to post it into the public offtopic section.

I have finished my second big movie. This time it is a surf movie of kent0, zYper and myself. The length of the movie is circa 15 minutes and the file size is 230 MB. I encoded it with the x264 codec with very nice quality ( only 15 MB/min ). If you are not able to watch it properly have a look into the readme file. There you go:

mirror by www.hi-works.org: http://movie.hi-works.org/rayla_and_friends.rar

Let me know if you like / dislike my movie and post your comments in here!

Have fun.

[ Edited ]

***UPDATE: NEW WORKING LINK***

http://4players.de/cs.php?LAYOUT=download_file&world=cs&typ=Videos&DOWNLOADID=158298
[ Edited ]
[ Edited ]

Jim Beam20/07/2006 10:23

:) never seen a surf movie.
gonna watch it

Muffe20/07/2006 11:15

Hm, I hate this codec :/ I can play it but it stops often.
Downloading now.

NiconeN20/07/2006 11:51

heheh tricks were pwn, music pwned, didn't find anything bad from this one sooooo gj ! :)

p.s. zYper's first trick was REALLY freaky ^^

Muffe20/07/2006 12:07

I love the movie :> Nice music, nice tricks!

aegget mapper20/07/2006 13:04

im on a 400mhz right now but as soon as i get to my own comp i must download it and watch.. .gonna be intresting =)

H.o.r.s.t.20/07/2006 14:01

wow really really nice movie with great effects :)
The jumps pwn but I dont like the music in some positions. Im no metal listener but music is always a matter of opinion ;)
although 9.5/10 :)







[ Edited Fri Nov 03 2006, 02:44PM ]

AverageFreak20/07/2006 14:58

nice movie :) pwnd my pants out :D

-stinnZ-20/07/2006 17:40

do someone know about harder map than surf_1337maze , I always do it in 3 - 6 minutes , I want more Challenging map :/

insen mapper20/07/2006 18:13

man really n1 movie
quali = super
tricks = amazing
editing = super
kent0 aka mr. backwards :D
and zYper aka mr. sidewards :D
really really n1 dudes <3
rayla im looking forward to your next movie and i know which movie it is ^^

K-Pax20/07/2006 19:15

zyper is my friend wohoo^^

4`Ce20/07/2006 21:29

this movie is just WTF POONAGE never seen a beter surfer or movie but thats because i never saw a surf movie :P this is just to amazing the trix are leet and stuff and i always look at the effects because i work whit effects myself and i think they are not hard to make effects but they are well placed along whit the music 10/10

mwheeldown20/07/2006 22:06

gj rayla <3 your movies ;>

hope to see more vids about your skills :P

raYLa20/07/2006 22:25

First of all, thank you for all your comments. I am happy that you like my movie at all :) I was not sure if you like surfing but it seems to me that some of you do. My next two projects are on the one hand a surf and on the other hand a jump movie. The jump movie will be about DHT- presenting the #kz.se community and the surf movie will be about zYper. He has just too nice and much demos, so not doing a movie would be a pitty. The jump movie was planned in a different way but omilo has lost all his demos and the consequence is that it will be a single movie about DHT. I hope I will succeed in the following movies like I did in my last two ones.

peace

Starz20/07/2006 23:10

do someone know about harder map than surf_1337maze , I always do it in 3 - 6 minutes , I want more Challenging map :/

-stinnZ-



journey, fatmike2, doom hazard simpsons etc etc

anyways im dl in now im sure ill like it

ufui20/07/2006 23:28

this movie rocks recpect rayla

Muffe21/07/2006 00:47



an other high quality version for people with worse computers is following. :) Stay tuned muffe :D
(forecasted to 150MB with the same qualy)

feel also free to download the other crap if u like :)



H.o.r.s.t.


Ehrm... Ive got a AMD ATHLON XP 3300+ with 2 gig ram and a GeForce 6800 GT...
This codec just fuckin suxx :>

H.o.r.s.t.21/07/2006 01:28

I have an Intel P4 3 GHz with HT and 1 GB of ram and can play wmvhd and mpghd with 20MB/s fluid but not this movie probably :D The other version is for this people :)

I have AMD ATHLON 2600+ (1.97), 512 MB ram and ATI RADEON 9600 series

x264 codec works uber for me :)

btw.. n1 movie rayla :D

s0liD mapper21/07/2006 08:44

AwesOme movie rayla ! :)

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.