I can't turn sv_airaccelerate to 100

Started by scorefax
13/08/2009 18:17
Page 1 of 1
scorefax13/08/2009 18:17

I want to turn sv_airaccelerate to 100 but I can't because my plugin
kz_bugs_stats v0.62 forbids that
but if I type kz_bugs_legal 0 into console I can turn it to 100
Can you give me any other edgebug stats plugin, with which I can play with 100 aa?
or can you give me any other solution for this problem?

SchlumPF13/08/2009 18:43

listenserver.cfg, if it doesnt exist, create one.

Oddi^13/08/2009 18:52

Or just open your amxx.cfg and type somewhere there kz_bugs_legal 0 and after that sv_airaccelerate 100.

scorefax13/08/2009 21:57

both doesn't work
where shall I create listenserver.cfg?
in cstrike ?

Hardrave ;>24/05/2010 15:16

OMG! plz, its about 1000 thread about this!
GOOGLE!

kielorz24/05/2010 17:11

why not just answer "yes, in cstrike"

ExpaNsion06/06/2010 11:29

same problem ;(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.