Biggest FAIL in the history of KZ.

Started by Supa
15/08/2009 04:20
Page 3 of 4
Supa21/09/2009 19:28

lol.. flibo I think this fail deserved it's own thread... it's not like the other thread has a FAIL ranking on it or whatever. So a chinese dude called my lj poor, someone posted another fail, and what else happened in this thread? Oh yes.. I failed.

wRath` mapper21/09/2009 19:35

Originally posted by 3T
your lj poor


u r

kREWAN21/09/2009 19:57

TAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

L.O.L!

WHY.DID.I.LOUGHT!?!?!?!?1111ONE!!111

seanex21/09/2009 20:04

i cry everytime i watch that fail

Supa21/09/2009 21:50

lol. it happpens.

kzuq`MaD mapper29/03/2010 21:21

reupload, please, this fail demo...

WetDreams29/03/2010 21:49

yes please :)

kyser29/03/2010 23:31

here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?znlzkzukoan

kzuq`MaD mapper29/03/2010 23:57

Big thanks you, kyser :)

FLP30/03/2010 00:10

thanks :D

WeMeRA01/04/2010 18:11

Thanks, gonna watch epic fail nao!

14laazx03/05/2010 07:19

...

Aguslashrecord holder Tournament #303/05/2010 17:59

LOOOL

sKed!08/05/2010 17:25

Originally posted by remake
Originally posted by kREWAN
can someone send link to chrizzo's fail on giga?

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2rviilzmmmh

Hahahaha :D

kREWAN08/05/2010 18:03(edited 08/05/2010 18:03)

You're still alive ? :( damn.... (he knows what I mean, so don't warning or anything)

c0L0n3L23/09/2010 19:32

reupload for me please broken link. Thanks!

200624/09/2010 16:13(edited 24/09/2010 16:14)

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/24389557/kz_ep_gigablock_b01_chrizZo_02xx.rar

Ackn_24/09/2010 17:08

http://rapidshare.com/files/420992311/UBERFAILED.rar so close...slowmo it

c0L0n3L24/09/2010 22:38

upload supa's demo not chrizzo's....

200624/09/2010 23:24

Originally posted by c0L0n3L
upload supa's demo not chrizzo's....

why is it hard to say which demo you want...?

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.