GaNJaZ's n0t 0ld uuuuuuuuber bug @Roofto

Started by GaNJaZ^
18/08/2009 00:02
Page 2 of 5
Yamakasi18/08/2009 15:56

record it on you'r local or its fake

aftermatch-_-18/08/2009 16:08

:DDDDD always cool to read the coments dude :D

waplet18/08/2009 16:38

old i just lold

CM4eg18/08/2009 17:11

WTF? u kiddin ?

lalevUl18/08/2009 17:24

hahahah! U made a movie of that, so funny! :D

Funksta 18/08/2009 17:48

Originally posted by akkord
Impossible but very very hard

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lol.. wtfz is this clip

NeMiQ2218/08/2009 18:04

I did it twice but don't believe. It must had been a dream.

Oddi^18/08/2009 19:07

It's not that hard..

You need a partner for this:

First "the booster" stands below the position you want to boost-through. He then ducks and the other guy then jumps on him and they both duckjump in order to trigger somekind of bug and they get through the ceiling.

Good examples of this are;
The piranesi-bugboosts, 3man.
The boost at the radioroom in de_nuke, from there to the roof.

Good luck trying it :) It seems like not many here knew about this technigue, I thought everyone knew it..

WeMeRA18/08/2009 19:14

to old :D

zimpE18/08/2009 19:46

nice but no uber:S

st0ka18/08/2009 19:55

Few years ago in pubs I used to get kicked by the HLGuard for doing such "bugs" on assault and nuke :D

Grrr18/08/2009 20:08

its teh sick ganja bug! xD

nucLeaR18/08/2009 21:04

Originally posted by akkord
Impossible but very very hard


In the same time ?

remake18/08/2009 21:17

Originally posted by Grrr
its teh sick ganja bug! xD


omg this reminds me koso-jump(s) :D

RAJU19/08/2009 01:26

hahahah ganja bug :D:D:D::D GANJAAAA !! :D

kafds19/08/2009 13:02(edited 19/08/2009 13:03)

Can someone make a guide for ganjabug? I made a LAN server and I tried for like 5 hours straight and couldn't do it.

P.S: I hope this wont ruin alot of kz maps :S

Torex0019/08/2009 14:39

Originally posted by Stabilot
try in backwards

:DDDD best comment :DDD

sAllow19/08/2009 15:03

ganja, GIEF MOAR NEW TECHNIQUEZ

dLx19/08/2009 15:20

woot :o handshow ?

Oddi^19/08/2009 15:31

kafds, I already posted how it should be done. Read the other posts before replying.

Page 2 of 5

Please log in to post replies.