hm_4_seasons
Hi,
I am working on a new project.
I hope, i will finish it as soon as possible.
screens:
http://picturish.com/p/CENDODA8
http://picturish.com/p/5Q6MB93P
http://picturish.com/p/8GXNZVLS
Mapstatus:
50 %
hf
i suggest you to avoid box-type rooms and very small jumps.
but map looks kewl, keep on going ;)
if its you first map, than it is okay .. we can say.
but if not and you have some mapping experience than you should make something better. i wish you good luck with this project, but i must say this map has no theme, its just mix of colors .. but, maybe it will be funny to jump :) gl
look like darkfury
If it look like darkfury, then it's good
waiting for map to be done :D
but i dont like those textures from spring season, dunno why ~~ otherwise is cool :D
I just remember something like 3/4 years ago, the french mapper Neo started working on a map kz_cfl_4seasons.
It was really nice the map had 4 outdoor parts for each season.
So it's a good idea but it'll have to be a really great map
Project is canceled!
Because I will reaching the Enitielimit soon.
So far, I will split the map in four speedmaps.
It was to much with the trees, water, sounds etc..
And without something special it is kinda boring.
Sorry for that, but stay tuned..:)
lulz, just reduce amount of entities, try making more world brushes which make atmospehere more different. i am sure you can make it in one map if you're not lazy :)
or just make all ur func_walls one giant entity instead of a bunch of single-brush func_walls
hm,
you cant make for example a block from the one side of a map to the other side to one func_wall.
It resulted in fpsdrops, lightbugs, compileproblems etc....
But i have better projects on running..:)
The thread can be close by an admin.
thx
Please log in to post replies.