Fun Quiz!

Started by SilverNinja mapper
19/08/2009 11:58
Page 2 of 5
DarkSideBv19/08/2009 18:44

87.5

wRath` mapper19/08/2009 18:46

funny how silverninja got bad scores, and nice mistake there in the post :P must be on purpose.
I used to fail at these when I was younger I think, because in Norwegian we use the same word for both.

Stefkicha19/08/2009 21:56

hard to believe that anyone can get less than 100% at this...

owned19/08/2009 22:34

Correctly Answered: 100.00%

lagster mapper19/08/2009 23:53

ARE U KIDDING ME LOL?

100% G.

dLx19/08/2009 23:59

Correctly Answered: 100.00% woot woot

boom.dll20/08/2009 13:46(edited 20/08/2009 13:49)

Correctly Answered: 100.00%

i noticed that too wRath :P
but you must know that he did that on purpose. its not like he`s trying to learn us a lesson...

Nubby-_-20/08/2009 14:17

xD Correctly Answered: 85.71% btw i don't learn english siince 4 years x.X

Funksta 21/08/2009 12:39

100,0% :|



































lol

oP^23/08/2009 18:14

my english is bad, but :
Correctly Answered: 100.00%

theL0w^23/08/2009 18:51(edited 23/08/2009 18:51)

100.00% for sho, yea, quite easy, but i didn't expect :D

Mews.23/08/2009 21:16

Correctly Answered: 100.00%
is this for 5th graders?

nucLeaR23/08/2009 22:36

100% ...

nucLeaR23/08/2009 22:36

Try this ...:)

http://www.thatquiz.org/

3viL24/08/2009 01:41

Correctly Answered: 100.00% 1-st XD

kz`Moxx mapper24/08/2009 02:37

Correctly Answered: 100.00%

StormZz24/08/2009 07:00(edited 24/08/2009 07:01)

Lol all people in this thread got blatantly trolled .
HAHAH <3 silverninja
legend
btw post screenshots of scores

mYmqONE24/08/2009 10:29

easy...
english vocabulary test 100%

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5001/englishh.jpg

StormZz25/08/2009 00:45

I can't believe u just posted a screenshot

SilverNinja mapper25/08/2009 03:20

Originally posted by StormZz
I can't believe u just posted a screenshot

He posted it as proof of his score. I think I'll only add scores to the high scores list if a screen shot is provided (otherwise kids will just cheat).

Page 2 of 5

Please log in to post replies.