4 maps preview

Started by Blake` mapper
19/08/2009 13:28
Page 1 of 2
Blake` mapper19/08/2009 13:28(edited 19/08/2009 13:36)

bkm_orange 70% ( map very short 1/2 min )
-link-
-link-


bkm_fortboyard 12% ( very long map 5/8 min )
-link-
-link-
-link-


bkm_oasis_temple 75% ( 4/5 min )
-link-
-link-
-link-
-link-
-link-
-link-


bkm_bunker 95% (3/4 min )
-link-
-link-
-link-
-link-

hm^ mapper VIP19/08/2009 14:14

looks good.

Funksta 19/08/2009 14:25

The first one bkm_orange looks the most bad.
Cant really understand the idea of fortboyard. o_0
What are those white lights on oasis temple, Idea?
Bunker looks cool but change the sky.

+ Remember to change the skies too at other maps.

dLx19/08/2009 15:00(edited 19/08/2009 15:03)

@funksta : the most bad => worst :/

Hmm

bkm_orange - I don't understand first picture has nothing to do with "orange" and suddenly a huge change in the next one..

bkm_fortboyard - nothing to say atm it still has a project status

bkm_oasis_temple - I don't like maps with teleporters try being creative

bkm_bunker - looks nice but i don't understand its theme

mYmqONE19/08/2009 15:17

keep em coming, <3 boyard esp the old show :D

remake19/08/2009 15:22

bkm_orange - I hope you're going to change the textures in the second part/screen, because the current ones you're using are developement textures for source mapping..

bkm_bunker - this one looks rly sweet!

Funksta 19/08/2009 15:28

Originally posted by dLx
@funksta : the most bad => worst :/


Thanks for correcting. :) - Your points was great.

Blake` mapper19/08/2009 20:02

Originally posted by RemaKe`
bkm_orange - I hope you're going to change the textures in the second part/screen, because the current ones you're using are developement textures for source mapping..


Orange textures are freely available on any sites offering the mapping, there is no copyright, if not more people above could not be mapped.

This is a remix of the famous map dod_orange.

remake19/08/2009 20:43

I know there's no copyrights for them, but atleast modify them and remove the size signs from them.

wRath` mapper19/08/2009 21:27

Sorry to say, but everything looks dull. What I mean is that it doesn't seem to have any atmosphere.
Only the 2 last screens were nice!

3viL19/08/2009 21:42

look`s nice

Blake` mapper19/08/2009 21:48

Originally posted by wRath`
Sorry to say, but everything looks dull. What I mean is that it doesn't seem to have any atmosphere.
Only the 2 last screens were nice!



yes it is normal that is a problem in the ambience

boom.dll20/08/2009 11:30

FORT BOYARD !!!!!!!!!!!!
if you manage to make it as the gameshow i`ll love you forever :D

mYmqONE20/08/2009 12:06

Originally posted by boom.dll
FORT BOYARD !!!!!!!!!!!!
if you manage to make it as the gameshow i`ll love you forever :D


my thoughts exactly :DDD

koukouz mapperrecord holder20/08/2009 12:41

han fort boyard great idea!!!

wRath` mapper20/08/2009 15:36

hahaha omg it's "fangene på fortet" :o I used to watch that a lot. I didn't recognize it by the name fort boyard.
Haha nice idea :D

oasis_temple is cool love it :D

Blake` mapper20/08/2009 17:43

Originally posted by boom.dll
FORT BOYARD !!!!!!!!!!!!
if you manage to make it as the gameshow i`ll love you forever :D



I reproduce the rooms one by one but it is a long process because it may be that this is much bug but do not worry about the texture are not the final textures. :)

DiDo-Grecord holder20/08/2009 21:52

fortboyard ftw :D

owned21/08/2009 00:37

bunker looks really nice :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.