A problem

Started by scimmy4cs
22/08/2009 19:06
Read-Only
Page 1 of 1
scimmy4cs22/08/2009 19:06(edited 23/08/2009 07:15)

I have a little problem, when im at my home and im trying to acces xtreme-jumps page the explorer gives to me a blank page, i mean everything its empty,white :D, Everytime I acces a page that help me to acces the page, I enter to that page, i write xtreme-jumps.eu and I hit ENTER!, I think its a proxy or something, im not a really good expert of these shits :D
Someone told me, if im not wrong w1zz that my internet class is banned and I have to wait. Dunno if my problem its solved atm cus Im away now, you got the ideea, im not at home;f
Can someone help me with this problem?

remake22/08/2009 19:14

Try another browser (i recommend Firefox or Chorme).

scimmy4cs22/08/2009 20:24

I use firefox, my mistake ;f But i have the same problem with every browser :D

kREWAN22/08/2009 22:06

I dno , a trojan or some of that shit maybe? wrong on your internet or does for e.g www.abc123.com works for u or..?

scimmy4cs23/08/2009 07:14

Mabey you are right, mabey an idiot trojan, cus i got the same problem when im trying to acces kz-p too

mighTY05/09/2009 14:49

Originally posted by SciMMy!
I have a little problem, when im at my home and im trying to acces xtreme-jumps page the explorer gives to me a blank page, i mean everything its empty,white :D, Everytime I acces a page that help me to acces the page, I enter to that page, i write xtreme-jumps.eu and I hit ENTER!, I think its a proxy or something, im not a really good expert of these shits :D
Someone told me, if im not wrong w1zz that my internet class is banned and I have to wait. Dunno if my problem its solved atm cus Im away now, you got the ideea, im not at home;f
Can someone help me with this problem?


had almost the same problem... Sometimes, internet explorer blocks some sites because of .. i don't know (same as Firefox). You must see your properties on internet explorer. There must be something like "Blocked Pages" and unblock your site forever. If not, i don't know what is the problem

n0xxer.06/09/2009 08:05

All i know , is that at Firefox , some pop-ups block the pages.So try deactivate the pop-ups:? , i had the same problem and i deactivated the pop-ups and it worked.Hope i helped.

Page 1 of 1