Request F!N4L plugin

Started by F!N4L
23/08/2009 14:36
Page 1 of 1
F!N4L23/08/2009 14:36(edited 23/08/2009 15:39)

I have a big favor from you if possible. I bought a server that will be maintained at a Game Hosting company and I would like to create a server Kreedz but to comply with all conditions.
I wish prokreedz plugin with the following preferences.

1. In / Top10 to show once, not several times.
2. When you write / direct start to show next button.
3. When push / start on the button to reset all the rescue without having given / restart.
4. You display the time in red.

Attention: prokreedz Plugin 1.0 does not meet these. Please pay attention to what I give.

Thank you!

Sorry if I wrote something wrong, but I am from Romania and I'm not too good at English. :(

Page 1 of 1

Please log in to post replies.